Girded with Gladness

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, that my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent.
 O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.Psalms 30:11-12 (NASB1995)

Light is sown for the righteous and gladness for the upright in heart. Be glad in Yahweh, you righteous ones, and give thanks for the remembrance of His holy name. (Psalms 97:11-12 LSB)  For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; Weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning. (Psalms 30:5 NASB1995)

Be glad that our great God is able to change situations and circumstances. He is the One who lifts your head. (See Psalm 3:3 NASB1995) Whatever you're going through, He will bring you out on the other side. He turns our darkness to light. Isaiah 9:2 (NLT) says: “The people who walk in darkness will see a great light. For those who live in a land of deep darkness, a light will shine.” For once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the Lord… (See Ephesians 5:8 NLT) He takes the prisoners and sets them free. Galatians 3:22 (NLT) says: …the Scriptures declare that we are all prisoners of sin, so we receive God’s promise of freedom only by believing in Jesus Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift