Hope in Him

“Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him for the help of His presence.” Psalms 42:5 (NASB1995)

When challenging situations arise, keep your hope in Yahweh alive. He will help you. Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the LORD. (Psalms 31:24 NKJV) How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, Who made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them; Who keeps faith forever; (Psalm 146:5-6 NASB1995)

For You are my hope; O Lord GOD, You are my trust and the source of my confidence from my youth. (Psalms 71:5 AMP) …as for me, I will hope continually, and will praise You yet more and more. (Psalms 71:14 NASB1995)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift