Trust in His Name

Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we will remember and trust in the name of the LORD our God. Psalms 20:7 (AMP)

Instead of relying on the systems of this world, remember and trust in the name of Yahweh, our God. He is El Roi, The God Who Sees me. (See Genesis 16:13) Just as He saw Hagar wandering in the wilderness, He sees you and is aware of your struggles. Call upon Yahweh. Our help is in the name of the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. (Psalms 124:8 NASB1995)  For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.” (Romans 10:13 NKJV) He is also Jehovah-Jireh, The-LORD-Will-Provide. (See Genesis 22:14) And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19 NASB1995) Amen.

O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! (Psalms 8:9 LSB) I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, and I will glorify Your name forevermore. (Psalms 86:12 NKJV) And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You. (Psalms 9:10 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift