He is Faithful to Forgive

“I acknowledged my sin to You, and  my iniquity I did not hide; I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the LORD”; And You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah.”Psalms 32:5 (NASB1995)

David says when he kept silent about his sin, his body wasted away… (See Psalms 32:3) Let us repent and confess our sins to Yahweh. He desires truth in the innermost being (See Psalms 51:6) Expose the deeds of the darkness to the light of His love, grace and mercy. Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all people everywhere should repent, (Acts 17:30). 

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:8-9 NASB1995) How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered! How blessed is the man to whom the LORD does not impute iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no deceit! (Psalms 32:1-2)

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift