This is the Day

This is the day the LORD has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it.Psalm 118:24 (NLT)

Philippians 2:14 (NASB1995) tells us to do all things without grumbling or disputing. Instead of whining or complaining, trust in the greatness and goodness of our mighty God. You can be certain that Yahweh has already made a way for any challenge you face today. No matter how dark the day, light arises in the darkness for the upright (See Psalms 112:4) “For You are my lamp, O LORD; And the LORD illumines my darkness. For by You I can run upon a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. (2 Samuel 22:29-30 NASB1995) “The right hand of the LORD is exalted; The right hand of the LORD does valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.” (Psalms 118:16-17 NKJV) All God accomplishes is flawless, faithful, and fair, and his every word proves trustworthy and true. (Psalms 111:7 TPT) That is something to rejoice about. Hallelujah!

Popular posts from this blog

He Leads & Guides

Know & Believe

Don't Drift