He Cares about You


casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].
1 Peter 5:7 (AMP)

Always remember that our heavenly Father cares about you, and everything that concerns you. Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. (Psalm 55:22 NKJV) As for me, I will call upon God, and the LORD shall save me. Evening and morning and at noon I will pray, and cry aloud, and He shall hear my voice. (Psalm 55:16-17 NKJV) I love the LORD, because He has heard My voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live. (Psalm 116:1-2 NKJV)

The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17 NLT) Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah  (Psalm 62:8 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ