His Unfailing Love


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you.
Psalm 143:8 (NLT)

I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul. You have not handed me over to my enemies but have set me in a safe place. (Psalm 31:7-8) Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe. Lead me in the right path, O LORD, or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow. (Psalm 5:7-8)

Let your unfailing love surround us, LORD, for our hope is in you alone. (Psalm 33:22 NLT) Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. (Psalm 23:6 NLT) Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ