"I AM"


God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
Exodus 3:14 (NASB)

The LORD is the only true God. He is the living God and the everlasting King! (See Jeremiah 10:10 NLT) He is all that we need. The majestic “I AM” is our source and our Creator. In times of trouble, call upon the great “I AM.” Instead of depending on the government, rely on Elohim, the all-powerful Creator of the universe. Look to “I AM” for the answers you seek. When we need a physician, He is our Healer. God is our peace. Let His everlasting peace rule in your mind and in your heart. Trust Him to fulfill every promise He has made. 

Before you knew God or even acknowledged Him, He loved you and there is nothing that can separate you from His love. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. (Deuteronomy 6:5 NASB) Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ