Sing a New Song


A new song for a new day rises up in me every time I think about how he breaks through for me! Ecstatic praise pours out of my mouth until everyone hears how God has set me free. Many will see his miracles; they’ll stand in awe of God and fall in love with him!
Psalm 40:3 (TPT)

He stooped down to lift me out of danger from the desolate pit I was in, out of the muddy mess I had fallen into. Now he’s lifted me up into a firm, secure place and steadied me while I walk along his ascending path. (Psalm 40:2 TPT) Sing a new song to the LORD, for he has done wonderful deeds. His right hand has won a mighty victory; his holy arm has shown his saving power! (Psalm 98:1 NLT)

Sing a new song to the LORD! Let the whole earth sing to the LORD! (Psalm 96:1 NLT) It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. (Psalm 92:1 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ