Still have Hope


Come back to the place of safety, all you prisoners who still have hope! I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles.
Zechariah 9:12 (NLT)

When Job prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes. In fact, the LORD gave him twice as much as before! (Job 42:10 NLT) Yahweh is a God of restoration. So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD! (Psalm 31:24 NLT) No matter what challenges you face today, keep your hope in El Elyon, the God Most High, alive. Nothing is too difficult for Him.

I will be glad and rejoice in your unfailing love, for you have seen my troubles, and you care about the anguish of my soul. (Psalm 31:7 NLT) …I am trusting you, O LORD, saying, “You are my God!” My future is in your hands. (Psalm 31:14-15 NLT) Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. (Psalm 25:5 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ