Always Near


“Do not yield to fear, for I am always near. Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God. I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation. I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand.”
Isaiah 41:10 (TPT)

Our mighty God is a good and faithful Father. He will never fail you. He will never abandon you. (See Hebrews 13:5 NLT) Everyone else may abandon you, but the Lord will stand with you and give you strength. (See 2 Timothy 4:16-17) The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear Him, and rescues them. (Psalm 34:7 NASB1995) As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds His people 
from this time forth and forever. (Psalm 125:2 NASB1995)

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!Psalm 139:5-6 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ