More Than Enough


But he answered me, “My grace is always more than enough for you, and my power finds its full expression through your weakness.” So I will celebrate my weaknesses, for when I’m weak I sense more deeply the mighty power of Christ living in me.
2 Corinthians 12:9 (TPT)

The Apostle Paul pleaded with the Lord, repeatedly, to relieve him of a thorn in his flesh. And the Lord answered: “My grace is always more than enough for you…” Today, His grace still flows. His grace is all you need to endure in spite of difficulties. His lovingkindness and mercy are always available, regardless of the situation. His power is being perfected and shows itself most effectively in your weakness. Acknowledge your weaknesses and limitations, so that the power of Christ may completely enfold in you. (See 2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP) Appreciate the gift of God’s grace and power working and dwelling in you.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ