True Help

 


I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2 (NLT)

I look up to the mountains and hills, longing for God’s help. But then I realize that our true help and protection is only from the Lord, our Creator… (Psalm 121:1-2 TPT) Keep your eyes on the Lord, and do not be distracted or dismayed by the events taking place around you. Put your hope in the LORD. He is our help and our shield. (See Psalm 33:20 NLT)  Commit everything you do to the LORD. Trust him, and he will help you. (Psalm 37:5 NLT)

For everyone who knows your wonderful name keeps putting their trust in you. They can count on you for help no matter what. O Lord, you will never, no never, neglect those who come to you.Psalm 9:10 (TPT)


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ