More Than Enough


Yahweh is my best friend and my shepherd. I always have more than enough. He offers a resting place for me in his luxurious love. His tracks take me to an oasis of peace near the quiet brook of bliss. That’s where he restores and revives my life. He opens before me the right path and leads me along in his footsteps of righteousness so that I can bring honor to his name.
Psalm 23:1-3 (TPT)

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. (Matthew 6:33 NLT) For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows grace and favor and honor; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. (Psalm 84:11 AMP) Strive for His way of doing and being right. When we reflect the character and nature of our heavenly Father, we bring honor to His name.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ