Embrace Him


To truly know him meant letting go of everything from my past and throwing all my boasting on the garbage heap. It’s all like a pile of manure to me now, so that I may be enriched in the reality of knowing Jesus Christ and embrace him as Lord in all of his greatness.
Philippians 3:8 (TPT)

We are enriched as we personally come to know Jesus the Christ, the King of kings and Lord of lords, in all of His glory. May we embrace Him today and every day. May we embrace Him today and every day. Jesus said to all of his followers, “If you truly desire to be my disciple, you must disown your life completely, embrace my ‘cross’ as your own, and surrender to my ways.” (Luke 9:23 TPT) Consider everything else as rubbish in order to gain Christ.

Then Jesus said, “I am light to the world, and those who embrace me will experience life-giving light, and they will never walk in darkness.”John 8:12 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ