His Sheep


“The sheep that are My own hear My voice and listen to Me; I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they will never, ever [by any means] perish; and no one will ever snatch them out of My hand.”
John 10:27-28 (AMP)

In John 10:14 (TPT), Jesus said: “I alone am the Good Shepherd, and I know those whose hearts are mine, for they recognize me and know me,” He alone is the Good Shepherd Who lays down His life for the sheep. (See John 10:11) No one has taken it away from Him, but He laid it down on His own initiative. (See John 10:18 NASB1995)

His Sheep hear His voice and they listen to Him. No one can snatch us out of His hand, but sometimes we choose to go our own way. Don't just check in with Him on Sunday mornings. Choose Him each and every day. Always abide in the Good Shepherd. Our hope in Jesus and the promise’s of God will never lead to disappointment. (See Romans 5:5) 

Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God, and you will dwell in the land, feasting on his faithfulness.Psalm 37:3 (TPT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ