Great is His Faithfulness


It is because of the LORD’s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23 (AMP)

The loyal love of the LORD never ends! And His favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning. (See Psalm 30:5 NLT/NASB) He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. (Ephesians 1:7 NLT) Trust in His faithfulness and let your heart rejoice in His salvation. (See Psalm 13:5 NASB)

The LORD is my portion and my inheritance,” says my soul; “Therefore I have hope in Him and wait expectantly for Him.” (Lamentations 3:24 AMP) Certainly goodness and faithfulness will follow me all the days of my life, and my dwelling will be in the house of the LORD forever. (Psalm 23:6 NASB)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ