Tell Everyone

The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known.Psalm 19:1-2 (NLT)

What are you proclaiming? We defeat the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of our testimony. (See Revelation 12:11) Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts; let them proclaim your power. (Psalm 145:4 NLT) O LORD my God, you have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. (Psalm 40:5 NLT) But as for me, how good it is to be near God! I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do. (Psalm 73:28 NLT)

When I see and consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have established, what is man that You are mindful of him, and the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him? O LORD, our Lord, how majestic and glorious and excellent is Your name in all the earth! (Psalm 8:3-4,9 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ