Never Shaken

The [consistently] righteous will never be shaken, but the wicked will not inhabit the earth.Proverbs 10:30 (AMP)

I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8 AMP) God alone is my rock and my salvation, my defense and my strong tower; I will not be shaken or disheartened. (See Psalm 62:1-2 AMP) Be strengthened and encouraged in your faith. Do not be shaken by the troubles you are going through. But know that we are destined for such troubles, just as Jesus warned us that troubles would come (See John 16:33), and they did, as you well know. (See 1 Thessalonians 3:2-4 NLT) However, remember what Jesus said: “In this world, you will be plagued with times of trouble, but you need not fear; I have triumphed over this corrupt world order.” (John 16:33 VOICE) In Him, we have the victory.

Cast your burden on the LORD [release it] and He will sustain and uphold you;
He will never allow the righteous to be shaken (slip, fall, fail).Psalm 55:22 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ