Enter His Courts

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise. Give thanks to Him, bless His name. Psalms 100:4 (NASB1995)

My soul longs and even yearns for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God. I will praise You, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works. For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand outside. I would rather stand at the threshold of the house of my God than dwell in the tents of wickedness. (See Psalms 9:1,84:2,10) Psalm 92:13-14 (AMP) says Planted in the house of the LORD, the righteous will flourish in the courts of our God. [Growing in grace] they will still thrive and bear fruit and prosper in old age; They will flourish and be vital and fresh [rich in trust and love and contentment]; Amen.

Give to the LORD the glory he deserves! Bring your offering and come into his courts. (Psalm 96:8 NLT) May we offer to YAHWEH a humble heart that is open to doing His will. Set your affections on Him. For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods. (1 Chronicles 16:25 NASB1995) I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth (Psalm 34:1 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ