Surely The LORD is in This place!

So he came to a certain place and stayed there all night, because the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it.”Genesis 28:11, 16 (NKJV)

When you come to a certain place in life, actually, to any place you find yourself, you can be confident that the LORD is in that place with you. “Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid... for the LORD your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.” (Deuteronomy 31:6 NKJV)

YAHWEH has enclosed you behind and before, and [He has] placed His hand upon you. (See Psalm 139:5 AMP) Psalm 139:7-10 says: Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; 
If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. God is with us, even in the dark places and hard spaces. (See Psalm 139:11-12)

What then shall we say to all these things? If God is for us, who can be [successful] against us?Romans 8:31 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ