Hope in His Help

How blessed and graciously favored is he whose help is the God of Jacob (Israel), whose hope is in the LORD his God, Who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, Who keeps truth and is faithful forever, Psalm 146:5-6 (AMP)

Our help is in the name of the LORD… (See Psalm 124:8 NKJV) YAHWEH! He executes justice for the oppressed, and gives food to the hungry. He sets free the prisoners. The LORD opens the eyes of the blind and lifts up those who are bowed down; The LORD loves the righteous [the upright in heart]. (See Psalm 146:7-8 AMP) The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. The LORD will guard your going out and you're coming in from this time forth and forever. (Psalms 121:7-8 NASB1995) You who [reverently] fear the LORD, trust in LORD; He is their help and their shield. (Psalm 115:11 AMP) 

The LORD is my strength and my [impenetrable] shield; My heart trusts [with unwavering confidence] in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I shall thank Him and praise Him. (Psalms 28:7 AMP) Unless the LORD had helped me, I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave. (Psalm 94:17 NLT) 

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ