Hope in His Help

Unless the LORD had helped me, I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave. I cried out, “I am slipping!” but your unfailing love, O LORD, supported me. When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. Psalm 94:17-19 (NLT)

Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why are you disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall again praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God. (Psalm 43:5 NASB1995) The God of hope refreshes and restores my soul (life). (See Romans 15:13 & Psalm 23:3) For the LORD will not [cast off His people, nor will He forsake His inheritance. (Psalm 94:14 NKJV) And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. (Psalm 39:7 NLT) How blessed and graciously favored is he whose help is the God of Jacob (Israel), whose hope is in the LORD his God (Psalm 146:5 AMP). He is the God of all comfort (See 2 Corinthians 1:3), and His comfort will renew your hope and cheer.


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ