Be A Good Student

Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; for I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; for to You I lift up my soul. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.Psalm 143:8, 10 (NASB1995)

The LORD is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray. He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them his way. (Psalm 25:8-9 NLT) For those who listen to what YAHWEH says, He will guide you along the best pathway for your life. He will advise you and watch over you. (Psalm 32:8) Good students are humble and teachable. After we have been taught we are to walk in truth and honor and fear (with reverence) His name. (See Psalm 86:11)  The disciple is to become like his Teacher. As YAHWEH is love, full of grace and mercy, generous and compassionate, so are those who learn from Him. Therefore become imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father]; (Ephesians 5:1 AMP)

Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you. Psalm 25:4-5 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ