Fulfill His Purpose

I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]Philippians 4:13 (AMP)

YAHWEH empowers us to do what He has called each one of us to do. We don’t receive strength to attempt to run someone else’s race. We have to stay in our OWN lane, and be about fulfilling the purpose for which we were created. When you grow weary, listen to what the LORD told Gideon: “Go with the strength you have…” (See Judges 6:14 NLT) As you do this, know that YAHWEH is faithful to provide all you need. The Anointed One is our power and strength. (See Philippians 4:13 VOICE) Amen. 

Many plans are in a man’s mind, but it is the LORD’s purpose for him that will stand (be carried out). Proverbs 19:21 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ