Preserved by His Care

You guided my conception and formed me in the womb. You clothed me with skin and flesh, and you knit my bones and sinews together. You gave me life and showed me your unfailing love. My life was preserved by your care. Job 10:10-12 (NLT)

We are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ: (See Jude 1:1 NKJV) For the LORD loves justice, and does not forsake His saints; (See Psalm 37:28a NKJV) O love the LORD, all you His godly ones! The LORD preserves the faithful [those with moral and spiritual integrity] and fully repays the [self-righteousness of the] arrogant. (Psalm 31:23 AMP) For the life of every living thing is in his hand, and the breath of every human being. (Job 12:10 NLT) The LORD watches over all who love Him… (See Psalm 145:20 NASB) He is our hiding place; He shall preserve us from trouble; He shall surround us with songs of deliverance. Selah (See Psalm 32:7 NKJV) The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17) Keep your trust in Him at all times.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ