Keep Believing

And now my soul is poured out because of my plight; The days of affliction take hold of me. My bones are pierced in me at night, and my gnawing pains take no rest. But when I looked for good, evil came to me; and when I waited for light, then came darkness. My heart is in turmoil and cannot rest; Days of affliction confront me.” —Job 30:16-17, 26-27 (NKJV)

No matter how bad your circumstances become, wait expectantly for the YAHWEH; He is our help and our shield. (See Psalm 33:20) Psalm 34:17 (NKJV) says: The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. Psalm 27:13 (NKJV) says:  I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Keep believing in the goodness and deliverance of YAHWEH.

You know we call those blessed [happy, spiritually prosperous, favored by God] who were steadfast and endured [difficult circumstances]. You have heard of the patient endurance of Job and you have seen the Lord’s outcome [how He richly blessed Job]. The Lord is full of compassion and is merciful. James 5:11 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ