He is Mindful of Us

Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; Let those who love Your salvation say continually, “The LORD be magnified!” Since I am afflicted and needy, let the Lord be mindful of me. You are my help and my deliverer; Do not delay, O my God.Psalm 40:16-17 (NASB1995)

When we are in the midst of troubles and trials, the enemy would like us to believe that our heavenly Father has forgotten about us. Don’t believe his lie. In Psalm 144:3, David asked: “Lord, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him?” Have no doubt, Yahweh is with you. He watches over His people now and forevermore. The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron. (Psalm 115:12) He is our help and our deliverer. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ