Light in the Darkness

Even when I walk through the darkest valley I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.Psalm 23:4 (NLT)

When life’s journey brings us to the darkest of valleys, we can keep on walking, taking each step in faith. The Scripture says: “…I walk through”... Don’t stop! Keep stepping and eventually, you will come out on the other side. The Scripture also says, that He is close beside you. God is with you, as a constant Companion and an all-knowing Guide. He is not a far away God. In those dark moments, we never walk alone. And the closer we come to the LORD, the brighter and more visible His light becomes. Light arises in the darkness for the upright... (See Psalm 112:4 NASB1995)

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it. John 1:5 (NLT) Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ