It Is Good

But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign LORD my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.Psalm 73:28 (NIV)

It is good to draw near to God. Put your trust in the Lord GOD, and tell everyone about the wonderful things He has done. He has clothed us with garments of salvation and covered us with a robe of righteousness. May we rejoice greatly in the LORD. (See Isaiah 61:10) He will keep us in perfect peace, as we trust in Him. In His Presence is fullness of joy. In His right hand there are pleasures forevermore. (See Psalm 16:11) Adonai gives strength to the weary, and to him who lacks might He increases power. (See Isaiah 40:29) He leads and guides us through each day, and will make known to us the path of life. …repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord; (Acts 3:29 NASB1995)

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:Psalm 103:1-2 (NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ