Better than Life

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips will praise You. So I will bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. My soul is satisfied as with marrow and fatness, and my mouth offers praises with joyful lips.Psalms 63:3-5 (NASB1995)

“The LORD, the LORD God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth (faithfulness);” (See Exodus 34:6 AMP) It is because of the LORD’s lovingkindnesses that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great and beyond measure is Your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23 AMP) How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings. (Psalm 36:7 NLT)

What great love the Father has lavished on us, that we would be called children of God! It is good to proclaim His unfailing love in the morning, His faithfulness in the evening. (See Psalm 92:2 NLT) Bless the LORD, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. (See Psalm 103:4 NKJV)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ