Look to the LORD

As for me, I look to the LORD for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light.Micah 7:7-8 (NLT)

In any and all circumstances, look to the LORD for help. Though we experience every kind of pressure, we’re not crushed. At times we don’t know what to do, but quitting is not an option. We are persecuted by others, but God has not forsaken us. We may be knocked down, but not out. (2 Corinthians 4:8-9 TPT) In the midst of all the challenges we go through in this life, our mighty God is with us. He is El Elyon, the Most High God. He is above our enemies, and over every trial, and temptation. His power finds its full expression through our weakness. (2 Corinthians 12:9 TPT) Yahweh is able to give us beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; (See Isaiah 61:3) And He has provided victory for us in our Lord and Savior, Yeshua.  In the Messiah, in Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade. (See 2 Corinthians 2:14 MSG) Amen.


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ