Know This One Thing

The very moment I call to you for a father’s help the tide of battle turns and my enemies flee. This one thing I know: God is on my side!Psalms 56:9 (TPT)

Know that God is for you. He is not against you. The plans and thoughts He has for you are for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (See Jeremiah 29:11 AMP) Trust in the Lord and praise Him! Trust in the Word of God. What harm can man do to you? With God on your side, you shall not be afraid of what may come. May your heart overflow with praise to God and for his promises. Always trust in him.”(See Psalms 56:10-11 TPT) Psalms 118:7-8 (AMP) says: The LORD is on my side, He is among those who help me; Therefore I will look [in triumph] on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ