Eyes Toward the Lord

For my eyes are toward You, O GOD, the Lord; In You I take refuge; do not leave me defenseless. Psalms 141:8 (NASB1995)

Instead of looking to the government, a person or yourself, look to Yahweh. In Isaiah 45:22 (NKJV), the LORD says: “Look to Me, and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.” Our help comes from the LORD, our Maker. He made the earth and stretched out the heavens. Nothing is too difficult for Him. Whatever you need, “The LORD Will Provide” (See Genesis 22:14). No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. (See Psalm 84:11)

“O God-Enthroned in heaven, I lift my eyes toward you in worship. The way I love you is like the way a servant wants to please his master, the way a maid waits for the orders of her mistress. We look to you, our God, with passionate longing to please you and discover more of your mercy and grace.” (Psalms‬ ‭123‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭TPT‬) Turn my eyes away from vanity [all those worldly, meaningless things that distract—let Your priorities be mine], and restore me [with renewed energy] in Your ways. (Psalms 119:37 AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ