Worship the LORD

Give unto the LORD, O you mighty ones, Give unto the LORD glory and strength. Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name; Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. Psalm 29:1-2 (NKJV)

O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth, Who have displayed Your splendor above the heavens! (Psalm 8:1 NASB1995) I will give thanks to Yahweh with all my heart; I will recount all Your wondrous deeds. I will be glad and exult in You; I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High. (Psalm 9:1-2 LSB) And those who know Your name [who have experienced Your precious mercy] will put their confident trust in You, for You, O LORD, have not abandoned those who seek You. (Psalm 9:10 AMP) Rely on the Most High God. He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ