He Rescues!


God rescued me from the grave, and now my life is filled with light. Yes, God does these things again and again for people. He rescues them from the grave so they may enjoy the light of life.
Job 33:28-20 (NLT)

He reached down from heaven and rescued me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemies, from those who hated me and were too strong for me. They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress, but the LORD supported me and led me to a place of safety. (See Psalm 18:16-19 NLT)

The LORD rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble. (Psalm 37:39) He rescues us because He is faithful and good. (See Psalm 109:21 NLT) The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time. (Psalm 34:17-19 NLT) Our mighty God is faithful and comes to the rescue each and every time. Praise the LORD!

And he did rescue us from mortal danger, and he will rescue us again. We have placed our confidence in him, and he will continue to rescue us.2 Corinthians 1:10 (NLT) 

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ