“I AM with You Always”


“teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
Matthew 28:20 (NKJV)


The most perfect and precious gift God gives us is His Presence, and He promises to be with us always. In Isaiah43:2-3 (NLT), The LORD says, “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. The LORD God Almighty is with you and no matter what you go through, He will bring you out on the other side. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ