He Sees


Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the LORD, who had spoken to her. She said, “You are the God who sees me.” She also said, “Have I truly seen the One who sees me?”
Genesis 16:13 (NLT)

Just as the LORD saw Hagar as she wandered in the wilderness, He sees you. He knows exactly where you are and the struggles you face. Our mighty God, is El Roi, the God Who Sees me. He watches over His people, like a good shepherd, watches over and cares for his flock. The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.” (See Psalm 32:8 NLT) Your own ears will hear him. Right behind you a voice will say, “This is the way you should go,” whether to the right or to the left. (Isaiah 30:21 NLT) May we, like Hagar, truly see the One who sees us. And strive to follow Him all the days of our lives.

The eyes of the LORD watch over those who do right; his ears are open to their cries for help. Psalm 34:14 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ