Surrounded


As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds His people from this time forth and forever.
Psalm 125:2 (NKJV)

When everyone abandons you, the Lord stands with you and gives you strength. You can always depend on Him. The Eternal is with me, so I will not be afraid of anything. If God is on my side, how can anyone hurt me? The Eternal is on my side, a champion for my cause; so when I look at those who hate me, victory will be in sight. It is better to put your faith in the Eternal for your security than to trust in people. It is better to put your faith in Him for your security than to trust in princes. (Psalm 118:6-9 VOICE)

Yes, and the Lord will deliver me from every evil attack and will bring me safely into his heavenly Kingdom. All glory to God forever and ever! Amen.2 Timothy 4:18 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ