Wait Patiently


I waited and waited and waited some more, patiently, knowing God would come through for me. Then, at last, he bent down and listened to my cry. He stooped down to lift me out of danger from the desolate pit I was in, out of the muddy mess I had fallen into. Now he’s lifted me up into a firm, secure place and steadied me while I walk along his ascending path.
Psalms 40:1-2 (TPT)

Wait patiently and full of expectation, knowing that our great God will come through for you. In due time your mess, will become your message. He will turn your mourning into joyful dancing. He will take away your clothes of mourning and clothe you with joy, that you may sing praises to Him and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever! (See Psalm 30:11-12 NLT)

Exalt the LORD, for He rescues you. He refuses to let your enemies triumph over you. (See Psalm 30:1 NLT) He redeems your life from destruction, and crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. (See Psalm 103:4 NKJV) Oh, the joys of those who trust the LORD, who have no confidence in the proud or in those who worship idols. (Psalm 40:4 NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ