Rock of Safety


I love you, LORD; you are my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. I called on the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies.
Psalm 18:1-3 (NLT)

God is our immovable rock of power and strength. We can trust Him at all times. He arms us with strength for the battle and subdues our enemies under our feet (See Psalm 18:39) God’s way is perfect. All the LORD’s promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. (Psalm 18:30 NLT)

Who stood up for me against the wicked? Who took my side against evil workers?
If God hadn’t been there for me, I never would have made it. The minute I said, “I’m slipping, I’m falling,” your love, God, took hold and held me fast. When I was upset and beside myself, you calmed me down and cheered me up. Psalm 94:16-19 (MSG)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ