Our Source of Strength


My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.” —Psalms 73:26 (NLT)

The LORD gives his people strength. The LORD blesses them with peace. (Psalm 29:11 NLT) When David’s men began to talk of stoning him, 1 Samuel 30:6 (NLT) says, David found strength in the LORD his God. Isaiah 40:31 (NLT) says: those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. In His strength we can crush an army; with our God we can scale any wall. (See Psalm 18:29 NLT) What joy for those whose strength comes from the LORD… (Psalm 84:5 NLT) When the LORD is our strength and our song; he gives us victory. (See Psalm 118:14 NLT) May we continually draw our strength from the LORD. He has an endless supply. 

The Lord God is my strength [my source of courage, my invincible army]; He has made my feet [steady and sure] like hinds’ feet and makes me walk [forward with spiritual confidence] on my high places [of challenge and responsibility].Habakkuk 3:19 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ