Be Thankful

The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.Psalm 28:7 (NLT)

Let us praise the name of God and magnify Him with thanksgiving. We may not be where we want to be in life, but thank God we are not where we used to be. It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High. (Psalm 92:1 NLT) …for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.’ (Acts 17:28 NKJV) Out of a  grateful heart will flow continual thanksgiving to our great and awesome God.

Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ