God is on Your Side


The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can [mere] man do to me? The LORD is on my side, He is among those who help me; Therefore I will look [in triumph] on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man.
Psalm 118:6-8 (AMP)

“If it had not been the LORD who was on our side when men rose up against us, then they would have [quickly] swallowed us alive…” (Psalm 124:2-3a AMP) Yahweh has not brought you this far to leave you now. Stay in the safety of His pasture.

He makes me whole again, steering me off worn, hard paths to roads where truth and righteousness echo His name. Even in the unending shadows of death’s darkness, I am not overcome by fear. Because You are with me in those dark moments, near with Your protection and guidance, I am comforted.Psalm 23:3-4 (VOICE)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ