Our Confidence


God is your confidence in times of crisis, keeping your heart at rest in every situation. Proverbs 3:26 (TPT)

Look to the LORD for help and keep your trust in Him at all times. Then your heart will stay at rest in any and all circumstances. Elohim is our strong refuge and security. So do not throw away this confident trust in the Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you! (Hebrews 10:35 NLT) But as for me, I will look expectantly for the LORD and with confidence in Him I will keep watch; I will wait [with confident expectation] for the God of my salvation. My God will hear me. (Micah 7:7 AMP)

My heart is confident in you, O God; no wonder I can sing your praises with all my heart! Psalm 108:1 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ