Hope in Our Helper


I look up to the hills, but where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not let you be defeated. He who guards you never sleeps. The LORD will guard you as you come and go, both now and forever.
Psalm 121:1-3, 8 (NCV)

Put your hope in the Maker of heaven and earth. Surely, nothing is too difficult for the One who made all things, and Creator of every person. So our hope is in the LORD. He is our help, our shield to protect us. We rejoice in him, because we trust his holy name. LORD, show your love to us as we put our hope in you. (Psalm 33:20-22 NCV)

Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become restless and disturbed within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall again praise Him 
for the help of His presence.Psalm 42:5 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ