He Understands

This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin.Hebrews 4:15 (NLT)

Do not be defeated by your weaknesses. Submit to Christ and let His mighty power be shown through you. Three times the Apostle Paul pleaded with the Lord to remove a thorn in his flesh. But he answered… “My grace is always more than enough for you, and my power finds its full expression through your weakness.” So I will celebrate my weaknesses, for when I’m weak I sense more deeply the mighty power of Christ living in me.” (See 2 Corinthians 12:7-9 TPT) And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. (See Romans 8:26 NLT)

for when I am weak [in human strength], then I am strong [truly able, truly powerful, truly drawing from God’s strength].2 Corinthians 12:10b (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ