Don't Hide

The king said, “Is there not yet anyone of the house of Saul to whom I may show the kindness of God?” And Ziba said to the king, “There is still a son of Jonathan who is crippled in both feet.”2 Samuel 9:3 (NASB1995)

Mephibosheth was hiding out in Lo-debar but he was brought to King David. David said to him, “Do not fear, for I will surely show kindness to you for the sake of your father Jonathan, and will restore to you all the land of your grandfather Saul; and you shall eat at my table regularly.” So Mephibosheth lived in Jerusalem, for he ate at the king’s table regularly. (See 2 Samuel 9:7,13 NASB1995)

We too have a King who wants to show us the kindness of God. He wants to restore us. Don’t try to hide from God, when we have been invited to dine daily with the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Accept the invitation and let Him in.

Behold, I stand at the door [of the church] and continually knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him (restore him), and he with Me.Revelation 3:20 (AMP)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ