God of Restoration


Don’t be afraid, O land. Be glad now and rejoice, for the LORD has done great things. The LORD says, “I will give you back what you lost to the swarming locusts, the hopping locusts, the stripping locusts, and the cutting locusts. It was I who sent this great destroying army against you.
Joel 2:21, 25 (NLT)

The LORD is a God of restoration. He will turn your mourning into dancing. Psalm 71:20-21 (NLT) says, You have allowed me to suffer much hardship, but you will restore me to life again and lift me up from the depths of the earth. You will restore me to even greater honor and comfort me once again.

We give great honor to those who endure under suffering. For instance, you know about Job, a man of great endurance. You can see how the Lord was kind to him at the end, for the Lord is full of tenderness and mercy. (James 5:11) When Job prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes. In fact, the LORD gave him twice as much as before! (Job 42:10)

Restore us, O LORD, and bring us back to you again! Give us back the joys we once had!Lamentations 5:21 (NLT)

Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ