Know Him


“I want you to show love, not offer sacrifices. I want you to know me more than I want burnt offerings.”
Hosea 6:6 (NLT)

Let us show Elohim, our Creator, the same kind of unconditional and unfailing love that He lavishes upon us, every moment of every day. And this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. (See 1 John 5:3 NASB) Through His wonderful Word, He reveals His will. 

In Hosea 4:6 (NLT), the LORD says My people are being destroyed because they don’t know Me. “Oh, that we might know the LORD! Don't just know what others say about Him. Enjoy a close and personal, one-on-one relationship with our heavenly Father. Let us press on to know him. He will respond to us as surely as the arrival of dawn or the coming of rains in early spring.” (Hosea 6:3 NLT)


Popular posts from this blog

Be Clothed with Humility

The King of Glory

Be Captivated by Christ